Saturday 12 December 2020

Hella van 't Hof / Louise Bourgeois

 


Louise Bourgeois

portrait by Alex van Gelder

2010

for W Magazine




Louise Bourgeois

Untitled

2009

textile and wood

44,5 x 27,9 x 24,1 cm

 

 

 

I first saw an exhibition of Louise Bourgeois' work at het Kunstmuseum in the Hague, during "Louise Bourgeois Double Sexus".
In dim light and embedded in Berlage's wonderful architecture I entered into a nightly dream. The extraordinary personal, powerful, vulnerable and sensitive work made an intense impression on me. Louise Bourgeois' art inspires me to follow my own path.

 

Hella van 't Hof, 2020





Hella van 't Hof

Mask

2016

embroidery on photo transfer

30 x 24 cm





Hella van 't Hof (NL)

Anonymous

2017

textile, photo transfer, fur

18 x 13 cm

www.kunstinzicht.nl/portfolio/werk/hellavanthof

rk





No comments:

Post a Comment