Sunday 12 July 2020

Jan van Duijnhoven / Tantric Wall Paintings



Tantric Wall Painting 
from the book 'The Dalai Lama’s secret temple' by Ian A. Baker  
photography by Thomas Laird





Tantric Wall Painting 
from the book 'The Dalai Lama’s secret temple' by Ian A. Baker  
photography by Thomas Laird



In the murals of the Lukhang Temple in Tibet, Tantra Buddhism describes the ultimate state of our nature as awareness of clear radiance and bliss. The awareness of radiant clarity and happiness in light and refraction as essence of painting.
                                   
Jan van Duijnhoven, 2020




Jan van Duijnhoven (NL)
8-2017
2017
180 x 84 x 14 cm
acrylic on canvas 
photo Peter Cox




2 comments:

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly. coastal homewares

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're incredible! Thanks! online deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete