Saturday 12 September 2020

Michel Hoogervorst / Lucian Freud



Lucian Freud

Interior at Paddington 

1951

oil on canvas

152,4 x 114,3 cm

Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, UK


 

 

The longer you look at an object, the more abstract it becomes, and, ironically, the more real. 

Lucian Freud

 

This painting of Lucian Freud intrigued me when I was young, his whole oeuvre still does.

Michel Hoogervorst, 2020



 


Michel Hoogervorst (NL)

Untitled 

2020

acrylic and fineliner on canvas

220 x 160 cm

www.michelhoogervorst.nl

rk





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,
    Thanks for sharing such useful blog. Really! This Blog is very informative for us which contain lot of information about contemporary art painting, I like this post. Please visit at "contemporary art painting", i hope you may like our contemporary art painting.

    Visit Here - https://artsoul.com.br/'

    Thanks, Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must show my appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from such a predicament. As a result of browsing throughout the the net and meeting principles which are not pleasant, I assumed my entire life was over. Existing without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you've solved all through your entire report is a critical case, as well as ones that would have badly damaged my entire career if I hadn't discovered the blog. That mastery and kindness in maneuvering all the pieces was very useful. I don't know what I would've done if I had not encountered such a step like this. I can also at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks very much for this professional and results-oriented guide. I will not think twice to refer your web site to any individual who requires assistance on this problem.
    wholesale wall art australia

    ReplyDelete